- Work and grow with a team of experts (MSs and PhDs from US and China) in a variety of background (semiconductor, optoelectronics, IC fabrication, packaging,etc.)
- Perform RFIC/MMIC (SHF and above) circuit design, optimization and evaluation on both discrete and traveling-wave components (e.g. ADCs/DACs, temperature sensors, filters, transmission lines, etc.)
- Perform simple RFIC layout design and optimization. Guide layout engineer for optimizing complex layouts
- Perform chip testing and debugging
- Required: MS (or above) in analog IC design with 5 years work experience
- Required: experience with EDA tools (Cadence Spectre, Agilent/Keysight ADS, HFSS, etc.) and foundry PDKs to perform RF simulation, RF circuit design and simple layout design
- Required: team player with good communication skills.
- Required: proficient in English technical documents reading
- Desired: knowledge of advanced SHF RF circuits e.g. SerDes, LNA, TIA, CDR, etc.
- Desired: experience of working with RFIC foundry